I have been tagged by Shuba Venkat and here are my responses…
1. Grab the book nearest to you turn to page 18 and find line 4 (jeepers creepers whoever came up with this idea!)
Book: A long walk to freedom by Nelson Mandela
page 18, line 4 from the chapter "A country childhood": The men wore suits and the women affected the severe protestant style of the missionaries: thick long skirts and high-necked blouses, with a blanket draped over the shoulder and a scarf wound elegantly around the head. (shows that great leaders can also be quite boring at times)
2. Stretch your arm out as far as possible...
Whew! that was good stretching exercise.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I haven't watched TV for a few months now so dont remember what I watched last.
4. Without looking guess what time it is:
Must be 11:00 P.M
5. Now look at the time, what is the actual time?
10:51 P.M! I guess I am always thinking ahead:P
6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear?
The goddamned aircon!! Seems to be working overtime these days. arrrgh!
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I guess around 5 hours back (all my friends are either injured or tired so no tennis today) on my way back from the lab. Haven't stepped outside ever since I came back confining myself to my cozy cozy room.
8. Before this survey what did you look at?
Your blogsite! (was listening to the song vennilave... from Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu).
9. What are you wearing?
Do you really need to know? Blue shorts and grey tee.
10. When did you last laugh?
When I saw that you had tagged me and I had to answer all these questions (I can assure you that it was sarcastic).
11. Seen anything weird lately?
Everything’s so weird these days that I am trying to find something normal!
12. What do you think of this quiz?
Must have been designed by the greatest...... (The rest is censored) on earth!
13. What is the last film you saw?
Thirupathi... gosh! what a waste of time (I meant the movie)!!
14. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Switches, plugs, temperature controls and lots of (no pictures of aishwarya rai so dont get your expectations high) empty space!
15. If you became a multimillionaire what would you buy?
A beautiful town house in Mars.
(Hire an assistant first to help me type this! It’s taking forever to finish!!!!)
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
Hmm! I have a bath every morning, eat three meals a day, (I think you can imagine the rest)...
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make science the only religion.
18. Do you like to dance?
Yeah! If you would give me company, sure! Why not?
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you call her?
Lucky! Coz in the first place she only had a 50% chance to be a girl!
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
'My son' of course! What else would anyone call him?
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I guess I don’t have that choice now:P
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
”I am a believer!"
I tag Ganesh, Thennavan, Narayan Venkat, Swahilya and whoever else is interested in wasting time.