Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dear love,


This wonderful feeling,
It’s growing in me everyday,
Day and night it sweeps my day,
Making me leap,
Sometimes in ecstasy,
Sometimes in pain,
Your thoughts possess me,
Obsessively demanding my attention,
How am I to sleep this way?
The eternal insomniac that I am already,
Those murmurs in my brain,
Of memories sweet and sour;
Do not matter any more,
Frozen memories have thawed,
I now believe in Immaculate Conception,
The abstracts make more sense now,
Your face fills my moonless nights,
Loneliness has deserted me,
A smile lingers on my face,
Lucky aren’t I to be loved by love itself?

2 comments:

Swahilya Shambhavi said...

Hi Boss, how do you do!

Anonymous said...

best shampoo and conditioner hair extensions where can i buy hair extensions on the high street human hair wigs uk 30 inch hair extensions pre taped hair extensions uk hair extensions cinderella clip in hair extensions bellami synthetic wig review cheap hair extensions how long does it take to make a wig from real hair peruvian deep curly hair lace wigs cheap bridal hair accessories biracial hair lace front wigs